Welcome? Welcome.

Oh hi there. I like to use angst as a verb. Three times. Consecutively.
Also the random Submit E-mail thing below this is just to subscribe to this blog. Why you would subscribe to a blog of all things, I'm not entirely sure. Actually, I do know but it's super lame. But do it anyway. Please?

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Summer Bummer

It rhymes. How cool is that?

So I'd to inform all of my darling viewers that it is now summer time for me.

I hate summer. I hate it so much.
Would you like to know why?

Summer is a time when I have social interaction, no work to do, or even anything to complain about in depth.
This kind of goes to show that I actually love the ridiculousness that is life but then I would be lying to myself because life really does suck bad lollipops. The only definite great things are delicious food and sleep and the sun. But I'm allergic to perhaps 8439239 things and sleep can only get me so far and the sun burns me to the point that I change colors.

Grah. Summer. Ridiculous. I've slept more in the past three days than I have in the past school year. Isn't that sad? (hyperboles yay)

All I do to fill my days now are sleep, look up stupid stuff on the internet, and ride my bike. Oh but what about eating Lauren that's not HUSH YOUR MOUTH. I know that if I start eating when I'm insanely bored is that I won't fucking stop. And then I'll turn into this gigantic mass of angsty-goodness that'll just explode the Earth or something stupid like that.

But seriously though, I do eat. Just not excessively. THE MORE YOU KNOW~.

You know what's pathetic? I exempted nearly all the exams that I am not required to take and the next day, I was so bored out of my mind that I actually went to school the next day just to do something with my life. Before that, I even tried doing all of my summer work. Got one-fourth of my Spanish work done and it was not satisfying because I am a loser who has self pity parties.

SELF PITY PARTIES ARE FOR LOSERS.

But now I can't even do work because I...broke...my laptop...so I have to use this desktop computer that's about ten years of age. It was originally mine until I abandoned it. Now I"m running back to it because I need something to do. My god, I'm a hoochie mama.

bloopbloop

Well that's the end of my rant.
Peace out homies. Word to your mother.

1 comment: