Welcome? Welcome.

Oh hi there. I like to use angst as a verb. Three times. Consecutively.
Also the random Submit E-mail thing below this is just to subscribe to this blog. Why you would subscribe to a blog of all things, I'm not entirely sure. Actually, I do know but it's super lame. But do it anyway. Please?

Monday, June 20, 2011

New Introductions

I really hope that I didn't unintentionally make a Glee reference.

Hi, my name is Lauren and I hate and love change at the same time.

Change is inevitable, yes? Universal themes that you should have learned in middle school (or primary school), young children. But you know, I like to keep my own pace and embrace change when change is due. Suddenly tell me that this and that is going to be different for the rest of eternity, sure, I can handle it like a bro, but that doesn't mean I'll go without complaining a bit.

So yes. If you're a constant visitor of Angst Angst Angst, I would just like to thank you, because the increase in value of the little counter at the bottom of the window is a real boost to my self-esteem, not going to lie.

In relation to that, you may have noticed that I like to introduce myself a lot. I do this not only because I'm a forgetful person, but as well as that I'm incredibly fickle in every sort of aspect, so my opinions tend to change quite often.

Ahem.

If anything, this post is nothing more than a small update to sate my sanity, if you can catch what I'm putting down. If not, don't worry about it.

But as of this moment, I am me, I am Lauren. I am angsty and whimsical and lame and me. That is all there is to it.

Peace out homies. Word to your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment